Monday, December 19, 2011

Easy DIY gifts for the holidays

Need some ideas for a few last minute (and inexpensive) handmade gifts that you can whip up this weekend? Here are a few of my favorites from around blogland:


 Flower hairpins at Craftstylish


Cute and easy headband (made from a sleeve!) at Maybe Matilda



Honey almond oatmeal soap bars from Just Deanna



Photo tile coasters from Oopsey Daisy


Ball jar sewing kit at Frugalicious Me


Bubble magnets at My Own Road



Magnetic paper dolls at Make it and Love it

For even more ideas, check out my board full of gift ideas and giftwrap on Pinterest. You can also see all of my boards and follow me HERE.

Happy (handmade) Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! That's me :-) Thanks! I love the magnetic paper dolls and the sewing jar--both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to say I may have to use an idea or two :) thanks for the nudge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails